2021 was an incredible year at Streams of Hope and we continue to be fantastically blessed because of YOU!
Last year at this time we had a dream, and a very specific prayer: “God, please help us raise $1.3 million to build a new medical and dental office on campus.” He responded with, “Go bigger!” So we did. In June we increased our goal to $1.8 million dollars to include even more space for future programming (read more about the campaign here).
Now, because of your support, we are happy to announce we have reached and exceeded our campaign goal! What a blessing! Construction has begun and by this time next year we will have a brand new facility to better serve our neighbors.
We’re also happy to share that in 2021…
- We began a partnership with Catherine’s Health Center and converted our office into a full-time medical office.
- We served over 5,000 families in our Food Center with over 358,000lbs of donated groceries.
- Over 60 volunteers graciously spent 4,420 hours of their time serving our neighbors.
- 6 Circles GR Leaders graduated from their 24-month program and collectively had a 42% increase in earned income and a 40% increase in savings.
- 54 adults were enrolled in our GED/High School Diploma program to earn their certificate and unlock a higher earning potential.
We believe that 2022 will be another landmark year at Streams of Hope. Please continue to pray for a smooth construction project and many more opportunities to grow a healthy neighborhood. We are so grateful for your prayers and your financial support!