Streams of Hope is searching for a new staff member to be a Client Coordinator for our Food Center Operations. This person will provide front-line support to create a welcoming and helpful atmosphere via phone or person. S/He will assist with client data and warehouse management so that available services are provided efficiently. This person will also assist other personnel in their roles to promote teamwork and to provide excellent client service.
Qualifications include being self-motivated, friendly, and an outgoing communicator who is highly interested in serving others. The Client Coordinator role is a part-time position with desirable schedule and reasonably flexible hours. This is a paid position offering both challenge and the opportunity to be an influential leader in our community.
- High School diploma or equivalent, minimally
- Higher Education or certifications preferred
- Experience and/or education in customer service preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office software and internet proficiency
- Ability to work independently with organizational skills, time management, and prioritization
Please send applications and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Streams of Hope Community Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer