Streams of Hope would greatly appreciate your prayers and thanksgiving for our community and programs! Here’s what’s on our heart right now.
Please give thanks that:
- Several different groups have volunteered and participated with our Monday evening World Cup Soccer/Reading program. It has been a good time to meet our neighbors and we’ve had good weather each week!
- Many of our gardeners are enjoying crops from the community garden and are sharing them too.
- Produce has been plentiful for our food center.
- We can utilize Rob & Leatha Roberts as Community Connectors’ that will be trained to help us deliberately make additional contact with our immediate neighbors.
- Our facilities have been well-protected this summer; kept from both safety hazards and damage.
Please pray that:
- Anyone and everyone involved with Streams of Hope will be interested in praying on behalf of our organization.
- We are blessed with good participation and sponsorship for our annual golf outing planned for August 22.
- We are able to find a ‘Client Coordinator’ as a replacement staff person for our food center operations very soon.
- Summer continues to be a great time to meet our neighbors. Urban ministry works best on a schedule opposite of the typical church/school calendar.
- Our collaboration with Health International Services will result in on-site medical services beginning as soon as September.